Its durable stabilizing straps lets you choose the tightness level that fits your perfectly and prevents any injuries.
- Convenient elastic cuff enclosure for easily strapping it around the feet.
- Smart bilateral design.
- Ballistic nylon for durability.
- Stabilizing straps for maximum support to the injured or sprained ankles.
- A few users have issues with wrapping it around the ankle.
The ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis has a traditional touch and isn’t a compression sleeve. However, it offers a great stability and support to your ankle. Its durable stabilizing straps lets you choose the tightness level that fits your perfectly and prevents any injuries. Whether you have sprains, ligaments or rolled ankles, it will provide you the best ankle support.
ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis is also commonly used by the sports medicine therapists and doctors. It’s simply the right product that you need before going to the basketball court. For durability and increased strength, it has ballistic nylon material that is breathable and keeps your feet dry, cool and comfortable all the time. Its unique bilateral design makes each size to easily fit the left or right foot and the low profile build can easily go with any type of shoe. All the materials used in its manufacturing are of high quality standards.
- Stabilizing Straps form complete figure-eight to protect and support ankle
- Ballistic nylon boot provides superior durability and strength
- Elastic cuff closure enhances support and keeps laces and stabilizing straps secure
- plastic stays: enhance proprioceptive protection, especially during acute phase of ankle sprain treatment
- stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle
- bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot
- Maximum stability
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function