The company claims that BLUECROSS BABI One Step Ovulation Test gives 99% accurate results and users can rely on them.
- Highly sensitive and can easily detect as low as 25mIU/ml.
- 99% accurate and reliable results.
- Test strips need only 3 seconds of dip in urine sample.
- Minimizes the chances of missing LH surge.
- A few users say that the test results are not accurate.
The BLUECROSS BABI One Step Ovulation Test is one of those testing kits that is made to benefit its users. With this testing kit you can easily predict your ovulation period and when you reach the peak of fertility. The reason for the device being so accurate is its high level of sensitivity for detecting hormones inside your body. You can dip the test strip in the urine sample collected for only 3 seconds and then insert it in the kit for testing. While the device may take more than a couple of minutes but the results are accurate.
The company claims that BLUECROSS BABI One Step Ovulation Test gives 99% accurate results and users can rely on them. Each strip that you use is packed inside a foil pouch that protects it and helps to maintain the quality of ovulation test to be accurate.
1: Advanced Technology
BLUECROSS BABI One Step Ovulation Test is the only device that can identify the four best days to get pregnant naturally. Most of the ovulation kits determine only two days.
2: Accurate Results
You can blindly rely on its results. It accurately tracks two key fertility hormones namely estrogen and luteinizing hormone and then identifies the two peak fertility days and two high fertility days. This way, you have more chances of getting pregnant
It is accurate because the whole testing process is carried out via a smart algorithm that increases your chances of getting pregnant.
3: Comes with Free Tests
With your BLUECROSS BABI One Step Ovulation Test, you can conduct 20 Ovulation tests. This saves the cost of buying test strips separately. 20 tests would be enough, still if you need additional strips, you can always buy them from Clearblue.
4: Best Time to Test
Hormonal levels keep on changing during the day. It is important to test at the right time when the hormone levels in the urine are concentrated enough to test and detect the LH. The best sample of urine is when you wake up after a long sleep, usually after the night sleep.
This sample usually has the most concentration of hormones and is important in detecting the high fertility. The main reason for this high concentration is that most of the estrogen production takes place while you are sleeping.
What if you Miss the Testing with First Urine?
In case you miss the first urine test, you should avoid drinking any large amount of liquid and test as soon as possible. If you don’t use the first urine after the longest sleep, your device is likely to give unexpected results. It is better to avoid getting varying results.
- THE MOST RELIABLE OVULATION KIT : BlueCROSS 20 year experience. 99.9% accurate results when using any of our fertility products! Know for certain when you should try to conceive!
- SIMPLE & EASY TO USE: Each individually wrapped ovulation test comes in an easy to use tear-open package. On the back of these packages is a set of instructions for simple use at home. Simply collect a fresh stream of urine in a clean, dry cup, place the test strip in the urine for up to ten seconds, set it aside, then wait for your results!