The CMS 50-DL Pulse Oximeter is a professional grade device, and it can easily fit in your pocket as well.
- Is compact and has a very lightweight.
- Comes with a soft carrying case that provides extra protection and gives you the ease of mobility.
- Each battery lasts for over 40 hours.
- Easily conforms to different finger sizes.
- Suitable to use for all age groups whether infants, adults or elderly people.
- A low battery indicator with automatic power off function.
- Used by many professional in the USA and recommended by many doctors.
- Fast and accurate response to readings.
- Some users say that it seems fairly cheap made with plastic and doesn’t appear durable.
The CMS 50-DL Pulse Oximeter is a professional grade device, and it can easily fit in your pocket as well. Even though it comes with a compact size, still it displays all the reading accurately and comes loaded with a host of new and enticing features. There is a processing display module along with SpO2 and Pulse Rate bar graph from where you can easily grab the visuals necessary for determining the oxygen levels for ensuring a healthy state.
While accuracy and reliability are something often questioned, and criticized in many devices. You won’t be having any troubles with CMS 50-DL Pulse Oximeter. It promises 100% accurate results and has a unique Interference resistance capacity against ambient light. It consumes the low AAA batteries and can be operated for straight 40 hours.
Overall, it is an affordable and the perfect product you must have.
1: Client Range
It has a fantastic patient variety. In easy, this smart device can be utilized by clients of different age groups. The normal patient variety is Adult, neonatal and pediatric. It works completely for all and has some terrific functions. The interface is quite easy to interpret and get used to.
2: Show Features
On the top, you’ll discover a low power LED with different criteria like SpO2, PR and a Pleth bar for easy reading. When the test outcomes are processed, the screen shows them in red LED color.
Its measuring range is 35 to 99% which is extraordinary with a resolution of ± 1% and an accuracy of 75% to 99% which is way better than most of the Oximeters in the market. While the unspecified figures are 50% -75%, ± 3%, and 0% -50%.
3: Pulse Rate
It has a terrific series of 30 to 254 BPM, and the resolution is ± 1bpm with a precision of ± 2bpm.
4: Battery functions
It needs 2 AAA alkaline batteries to operate perfectly. You can also use rechargeable batteries. It only takes in less than 30 MA and the voltage is in between 2.6 and 3.6 V.
5: Environmental Characteristic
It runs at a temperature in between 0 and 50-degree centigrade while the operating humidity is typically between 15% -95% RH and storage temperature level and storage humidity is between 10 and 60 degrees centigrade to 10% -05% RH.
6: Carrying Case
A bring case occurs that makes it simpler for you to handle it safely. It is also backed by a strong two year warranty.
- CMS 50DL pulse oximeter. Small & lightweight - Digital LED display.
- Low power consumption - Can working continuously for 40 hours.
- Automatically power off. Battery low indicator.