It is considered one of the best compression pants/shorts every designed for CrossFit use.
- It provides ultra-comfort because of its fabric and it keeps the body warm while the range of motion is preserved.
- It is cheap.
- Some active sport enthusiasts said that it is not that compressed.
- It is a bit short, according to some users.
- It has the tendency to shrink after washing even though it was ranked as one of the best compression shorts for CrossFit training.
- Some find it not comfortable enough due to the waist band riding low and the crotch area is too high.
- There are size differences, commented by a few buyers.
Are you looking for ultimate support? Try Copper Compression Recovery Shorts.
Copper Compression Recovery Shorts allow full range of motion by supporting stiff and sore muscles.
Consumers get disappointed when they buy (so called) copper infused compressing shorts and found out later that the copper content is very low. As a matter of fact, many companies that claim to have copper infused compression shorts factually have only 4 percent copper content. When you opt to buy a copper compression recovery shorts, look for the shorts that have the highest copper content. Stiff and sore muscles are supported by Copper Compression Recovery Shorts. Its ultra-comfortable fabric supports joints and muscles and at the same time retains range of motion. This retention of motion allows muscles to work and get strengthened. Copper Compression Recovery Shorts can be worn every day to get the support for joints and muscles for any gender.
Compressive shorts increase running performance and maintain leg power after endurance & post-exercise recovery. Copper Compressive Recovery Shorts prevents odor because of copper’s anti-microbial properties. It also promotes health & fitness because copper releases positive ions. Moreover, Copper is a vital element crucial for the normal function of numerous tissues and essential for the production of new capillaries and skin. Our skin is not sensitive to copper thus the risk of adverse reaction is extremely low.
This is one of the best compression tights/shorts because it has 88% copper content in the fabric. Copper is believed to be a microorganism fighter in clothing and it kills all types of bacteria, virus and yeasts. It also eliminates the opportunity of bacteria to grow and create body odor. It is also believed that it can improve overall feeling of wellness and that makes it one of the best compression shorts for CrossFit.
This brand and particular model of compression shorts offer a money back guarantee without exemptions. There is a no-questions-asked policy for this and full refund is to be expected.
Stiff and aching muscles are reduced to a minimum after rigorous activity because of its compression support.
- Do NOT Be Fooled By Imitations! Many companies claim to have copper infused compression sleeves and shorts but when you turn them inside out you may be disappointed to find that the copper content is very low. In fact, one of the biggest brands claiming to have copper infused compression sleeves actually only has 4% copper content! We GUARANTEE to have the HIGHEST COPPER CONTENT (88% copper nylon) in our compression shorts and sleeves!
- 88.5% Bamboo/8% Polymide/3.5% Copper Yarn
- Copper Antibacterial Yarn + Bamboo Fiber, an eco-friendly material,ultra-breathable, moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry, warmer in winter and cooler in summer, cares for your skin.
- Shape Up your thigh
- Enhance tactile sensation with bumpy surface
- Giving you peace of mind as you enjoy your active day.