It helps a lot in a speedy recovery by stimulating the flow of oxygen and promoting blood flow to the injured muscles.
- Provides and instant therapeutic relief.
- Features a graduated compression that reduces muscle fatigue and improves blood flow.
- The copper used helps to eliminate any bad odor.
- It is easy to wear with a moisture wicking design and makes you feel comfortable.
- No color options are available. You have to stick to black color.
- Heavier individuals may not feel compression.
CopperJoint Compression Ankle Sleeve is one of the best products that every basketball player must have. Its smart build provides support to your feet in different ways. It helps a lot in a speedy recovery by stimulating the flow of oxygen and promoting blood flow to the injured muscles. Also it is beneficial for those with inflammation as it helps to reduce it and speeds up the recovery process. You will bounce back to your normal state as soon as you wear the Copper Joint Compression Ankle Sleeve.
Pure copper infused nylon has been used in its manufacturing and copper is well-known for reducing inflammation for thousands of years. The fabric is breathable so don’t worry about sweating or warming of your feet. Overall, it is the best ankle brace you will ever have.
- ✅ INSTANT THERAPEUTIC RELIEF - Therapy wrap may help to relieve pain & discomfort in your foot . Best treatment for plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon, stress fracture, edema, splint, swelling, metatarsal, heel pain symptoms - Ideal for: basketball, running, soccer, training, crossfit
- ✅ LOWER LEG PAIN RELEIF - with its high pressure, our calf sleeve help to relieve pain & discomfort related to calf muscle tear, tight calf muscles, shin splints, muscle cramps, varicose veins - Ideal for basketball, football, exercise, fitness, running, bicycle
- ✅ INNOVATIVE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - relieve wrist pain, Carpal Tunnel, and Wrist Tendonitis. Ideal for more support while golfing (wear under your golf glove), or looking to treat wrist pain when lifting. Fold over cuff to add additional compression to the wrist area.