If you are an active runner and have poor circulation and tight muscles problems - then these socks are for you.
- Stable when running
- Four-way stretch
- Quicker recovery
- Some lack more compression
- Might loosen up over time
- Upper band is too tight for some
People who need to wear compression gears have individual differences, and so do compression socks. While CW-X has been around making compression socks for years, they also produce socks that pays more attention to the foot arches than most manufacturers. So, athletes and other users who are dealing arch issues might be well served by this brand. At their price point, they are not exactly the least expensive but given that CW-X compression socks are nice, thin, form-fitting and is addressing a segment that probably escapes the attention of other compression gear makers, there might actually be no one to compare them with.
CW-X Unisex Compression Support Running Socks,Black,LargeFree shipping
- 90% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane -4-way Stretch fabric; Machine wash warm with like colors. Line dry in shade, do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Seamless, variable compression 4-way stretch fabric improves circulation.
- Built-in webbing supports the calf muscles, ankle joint and arch.
- Sanitized, antimicrobial, antibacterial, moisture-wicking.