The KT or Kinesio Tape has its origins to the old-fashion taping, and it helps in supporting the sprained ankles and other injured parts of the body.
- Comes in a protective container.
- Pre-cut strips require no scissors.
- Reflective properties.
- Affordable price.
- Available on Amazon.
- The manufacturer claims it to last for up to 7 days, however; it starts to peel off after a couple of days.
- Although provides great support and stability still it lags behind.
- Although pre-cut strips save time sometimes, you may need to cut for different regions.
The KT or Kinesio Tape has its origins to the old-fashion taping, and it helps in supporting the sprained ankles and other injured parts of the body. It helps dramatically to improve range of motion, blood circulation and lymphatic drainage in your body. It has a super adhesive material that is water and sweat resistant and could be worn for several days without any issues.
You won’t be disappointed at all using the KT Tape as it comes at a very reasonable price and is made of high-quality materials. When you order your KT Tape today, it comes enclosed in a cool little container that protects it from being wasted. Many times it happens that our rolls are misplaced or squeezed in the gym bag. There are 20 pre-cut 10 inches “I” strips. This eliminates the need of carrying scissors.
Although most of the running gears have reflective features, the KT Tape itself has a reflective coloring that makes it visible during the dawn or dusk runs. As long as the price is concerned, it comes just under $20 which makes it one of the cheapest kinesiology tapes with hell lot of features.
- Relieves pain and supports muscles and joints
- Creats neuromuscular feedback and facilitates stronger firing of muscles and tendons
- Reinforced 100% Synthetic Fibers cover a expanded elastic core that makes KT TAPE PRO ultra-light, durable and extra-strong