It helps to prevent the injuries and provide stability while running. It also has compression that aids as an additional support and prevents inversion and eversion of your ankle.
- Smart brace design that easily wraps over sock.
- Breathable fabric.
- Flexible shell for covering the ankle joint.
- Ankle inversion and eversion restricted.
- Unlike many brace ankles for running, it is quite expensive but worth the money invested.
The Push Med Ankle Brace is one of the best ankle supports for running. It helps to prevent the injuries and provide stability while running. It also has compression that aids as an additional support and prevents inversion and eversion of your ankle. The flexible shell cover on it ensures that the compression is distributed evenly on the feet. This compression is supported by adjustable elastic straps. The Push Med Ankle Brace can be worn over a sock and it is recommended to wear it with a lace-up shoe to get maximum stabilization.
While walking, the brace doesn’t gives any inhibition and makes the running extremely comfortable for you. To keep your feet dry, the material used in its manufacturing is breathable. This also prevents any bad odor from sweat and disease causing bacteria in your feet. The push braces also boasts an exclusive Sympress Technology while the microfibers as mentioned earlier gives you a soft, comfortable and moisture free feeling.
- No inhibition during normal walking and running
- Ankle inversion/eversion restricted while adequate plantar/dorsal flexion preserved
- Flexible shell covers ankle joint to ensure evenly distributed compression
- STABILIZE YOUR WRISTS & LIFT MORE WEIGHT OR WE'LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! - If you don't love your wrist wraps, return them. Order now and try them risk free. You'll literally wonder how you ever worked out without them. These high performance straps provide wrist support and stability for weightlifters, Crossfit, MMA, Powerlifting, push ups, planks ,burpees & strength training. Boost your workout performance for more challenging advanced lifts and gym routines.
- Internal silicone strips "adhere" brace to the skin to simulate taping
- Wide elastic straps offer modifiable pressure around the ankle
- Worn directly on the skin under a sock and inside a lace-up shoe
- Easily applied and removed with zipper and hook/loop straps