It is cut just right (mid-cut) and makes the woman wearing it look curvy and sexy – best compression shorts for women who do CrossFit like ever!
- It is the perfect roller derby shorts but can also be used by women who are into running, CrossFit, AcroYoga and MMA training which means that it is very elastic and flexible.
- It can be worn as an outer or inner garment.
- The biggest size it has is XXL.
- Price is affordable.
- It stays in place and doesn’t roll up.
- Waist band is not too tight.
- The fabric is not thin and it isn’t heavy too.
- Butt coverage is 100%.
- Fabric doesn’t promote skin rubbing.
- It was packaged as a “roller derby” shorts – still, it’s one of the best compression shorts for women who love to do CrossFit training.
- No patented technologies.
- It doesn’t have sizes for really big women. (Size 20 and up).
Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts are constructed from 88 percent Polyester and 12 percent Spandex Athletic Supplex thus making is flattering and comfortable for all sizes. Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts can be used in multiple activities such as running, yoga, MMA training and Cross Fit, not just for derby as the name suggests. The fabric being used is high performance that is; fast drying, breathable, odor resistant and sweat wicking. Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts are being tested in the toughest conditions that prove that these are extremely durable, pill and Velcro resistant. Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts avoid embarrassing exposure and it is designed for Extreme Athletic Functionality.
Several studies have shown that people who wear compression garments are less likely to experience soreness and recover at a faster pace than those who wear the traditional gym outfit. Muscles get inflamed when worked upon hard. This inflammation results in swelling and pressure increases and the outcome is pain.
Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts compress muscles, lessens the buildup of fluid and reduces swelling and pressure.
Its fabric is neither too thin nor too heavy.
It can be used both as an inner as well as outer garment.
The size goes up to XXL so Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts are available to women of different sizes.
The shorts do not roll up while working out or running thus stays in place.
Waist band is flexible.
The shorts fabric does not promote friction between skin and shorts.
Despite the fact that Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts is an excellent roller derby shorts, it can be used for other activities as well.
Since it is extremely flexible and elastic, it can be used for running, yoga, Cross fit and MMA training.
It does not have Size 20 and up.
Even though it can be used for multiple activities, Women’s Roller Derby Athletic Compression Shorts are packaged as roller derby shorts.
- Designed for the Beginner rider, EVA deck, EPS core and a thermal compression bottom with a crescent tail
- Includes straight fabric leash
- Wide point 19.25" tail width 15.25" nose width 11" thickness 5 cm
- Recommended rider size 5' 0 inch & below and 60 & below
- Designed for the Beginner rider, EVA deck, EPS core and thermal compression bottom with a crescent tail
- Includes straight fabric leash
- Wide point 20" tail width 15.75" nose width 11.5" thickness 5 cm
- Recommended rider size 5' 0" & 5' 6" and 60 - 80 lbs
- Built-in compression shorts provide a slim fit
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Outer shell has two-way flex construction for unrestricted mobility
- Increased breathability in key sweat zones